Use this wellness guide for your betterment. Mavens 101 daily prompts to self-development through your actions, words, and practice.
Remember that Mondays are another opportunity to renew your glow-up.
- Describe your most recent glow-up.
- How did you achieve your most recent glow?
- How do you maintain your glow?
Draw a line in the middle of a piece of paper. On one side list your most impactful life skills. On the other list areas where you need a little boost.
- How can you hone your life skills?
- What did you do to sharpen your skills?
Enlist a mentor or a mentee.
- What do you want/need in a mentor?
- What can you offer a mentee?
- If you have a mentor/mentee, detail the effects of these relationships on your life.
Take it in Thursday
Pause. Take in the moments; large and small. Don’t judge or analyze. Make mental notes of the colors, sounds, smells, and surfaces around you.
- Did you notice anything new about your everyday surroundings?
- How can you use “take it in” to cultivate clarity?
- How does clarity affect your life.
Pick one area of importance in your life Channel your attention towards that area this weekend. Appreciate and dive into the good. Identify and plan for the possibilities.
- What is this weekend’s focus?
- How will you dive into the good?
- Make a list of what you want to change and how you plan to change it.
- How can you kick-off on Monday?