Visualizations are an impactful tool in our life kits. The practice bolsters confidence and is a beautiful vehicle to see, claim, and plan for your desires and goals. When we visualize, we are using all our senses to take in that which we want. As we envision, we take in the sights, sounds, and aroma of success. Through our visualization practice, we also use goal-oriented language, phrases associated with confidence and self-determination. You lay claim to your future in your mind, your words, and your actions. Below are ten affirmations to enhance your visualization practice. Make these affirmations part of your routine, repeating them daily and as you sink into your visualization practice.
See It Say it Claim it
- My desires are within reach.
- I am successful.
- I am a mightly oak, able to withstand the storms.
- I am receiving the bounty from my work.
- I am feeling all the positive effects of my hard work.
- I am where I want to be.
- I seize MY opportunities.
- I am enjoying the good life.
- I am my best daily.
- I am becoming who I want to be because I do what I need to do.