If you have trouble calming your mind before bedtime, try creating a comforting powerful bedtime routine. Repeat these ten self-mantras to ease, soothe, and prepare your body and soul for sleep.
As I lay down:
- I am grateful for the day to do and the night to rest.
- I am content in my thoughts.
- I am proud of my actions.
- I forgive myself for my mistakes.
- I will not allow anything to disturb my peace of mind.
- I am pleased and aligned in my purpose.
- I lay down any worry I have, knowing I will deal with all, come what may.
- I look forward to tomorrow and the opportunities tomorrow will bring.
- I end today with positive thoughts.
- I will sleep in peace, knowing my mind, heart, and soul are at peace.